It’s rare for me to go back and read a book again. After all, there are SO MANY books to read! But I haven’t been in love with my reads lately, so I’ve been considering a re-read. These are a few that have been on my mind…
- Allegiant: I was pretty harsh on the novel after my initial reading. I’m wondering if I would still feel as strongly about it after a re-read, and I’m curious to know if it was really as bad as I thought it was.
- The entire Harry Potter series: I loved each and every book the first time around, but it’s been many years since I read them. Can you believe It has been eight years since the final book came out? I’ve seen all the movies, of course, but I know they left out a lot of details.
- Graceling: I really enjoyed this book and the world the author created. I want to go back to that world again, as well as Katsa and Po’s unique relationship. If you haven’t read this book yet, I highly recommend it.
- Cress: The final installment of The Lunar Chronicles just came out this week. I haven’t purchased the book yet because I’m afraid I’ve forgotten where the story left off. A refresher would be nice before reading Winter.
- The Bronze Horseman: The history. The romance. Tatiana and Alexander. Simply, I loved this novel and I’d love to revisit it.
What books would you’re-read if you had the time and opportunity?