Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a former junior high and high school English/Language Arts teacher who is now an instructor at a local tutoring center near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. My husband and I welcomed our beautiful, busy, and smart baby girl into the world in 2014. She is now two years old, and I’m happy to report that she loves books and visiting the library!
I am excited to share my love of reading, writing, books, and authors with the blogosphere. Here on Love 2 Read 365, you’ll find reviews, thoughts on bookish articles, dream casts for books turned into movies, book related artwork, Baby’s favorite books, and more.
• If you want to see what books I’ve been reading lately, check out my Reading Log page.
• Visit my Dream Casts page to find out who I would cast in film versions of some of my favorite books. I’d love to know what you think of my choices.
• Jump to some of my most popular posts by clicking on the titles below:
- Dream Cast: Graceling
- Casting These Broken Stars
- Literary (Temporary) Tattoos
- End of Year Update
- Martian Inspired Footwear
- Casting To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Five Star Books of 2015
Thanks for stopping by!